I had an issue with Autodiscover for one user, it works perfectly well for others.
- User machine connected with domain
- No VPN
- User logged in with domain account
- Autodiscover url returns 600 error code
Test auto-configuration failed and not able to download OAB, it returned (0x800C8203) error code which helped me to find the below article.
As the above article says I tried removing msExchDelegateListLinkBL using below command.
Set-ADUser <user> -Clear msExchDelegateListLink
But unfortunately did not help because it was a terminated user in my case, even after waited for so long msExchDelegateListLinkBL value was not gone away.
Then I followed the below steps to fix the issue.
- Connected the terminated user from disconnected mailbox
- Granted full mailbox access to faulty user
- Removed full mailbox access
- Run Set-ADUser <user> -Clear msExchDelegateListLink
- Verified msExchDelegateListLinkBL value has been removed properly
- Disable the mailbox
Autodiscover started working immediately after removing msExchDelegateListLinkBL value.
Thanks a lot to Jim Martin, you saved my day.