Earlier today Microsoft has been released roll up 6 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3.
For Exchange Server 2007 RU6 Download click here
For description of roll up 6 click here
Important issues which are resolved here are:
- 2575360 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2575360/ ) A new feature is available to automatically stop the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service when a time-out is detected in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 environment
- 2545080 Users in a source forest cannot view the free/busy information of mailboxes in a target forest when the cross-forest Availability service is configured between two Exchange Server 2007 forests
- 2498852 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2498852/ ) “0x80041606” error message when you perform a prefix search by using Outlook in online mode in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2572010 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2572010/ ) The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service may crash after you run the Test-ExchangeSearch cmdlet in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2626217 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2626217/ ) Certain changes to address lists may not be updated in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2656040 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2656040/ ) An Exchange Server 2007 Client Access server may respond slowly or stop responding when users try to synchronize the Exchange ActiveSync devices with their mailboxes
Note: Those who are running forefront security for exchange make sure that disabling the forefront before updating the roll up and enabling once it is done.